The Faculty of Food Engineering,Tourism and Environment Protection of the “Aurel Vlaicu” University was founded in the year 2002 according to the Government Decision 410/25.04. 2002.
Initially, between 1990 and 2002, the profile Food Engineering and Environment Protection functioned within the Chair for Chemical Sciences and Food Technologies from the Engineering Faculty of the “Aurel Vlaicu” University. In 2010 a number of 1123 students study in the faculty under the guidance of 35 full and associate professors.
The faculty has today several University studies with license degree and Master’s degree programmes.
The research takes place within the Centre for Chemistry and Technological Researches and within the Student’s Debating Societies and the papers are published in ISI or own magazines: Scientific and Technical Bulletin - Series Chemistry, food science and engineering, ISSN 1582-1021 Annals of the “Aurel Vlaicu” University of Arad, Series: Chemistry, Number Chemistry and Environment Protection, ISSN 1582-3423.
Dean:Assoc. Prof. Virgil Ciutina, PhD
- 2 Elena Dragoi St., 310330, Arad
- Complex M (Micalaca, 300 area)
- Tel.: +40.257.219.331 Fax: +40.257.219.242
Bachelor's degree (240 ECTS)
- Food Control and Expertise
- Engineering and Management in Public Alimentation and Agro-Tourism
- Food Engineering
- Biotechnical and Ecological Systems Engineering
- Consumer and Environmental Protection
Master's degree (120 ECTS)