- AVU partakes in the Family Festival
- AVU runs project with a social impact
- A new edition of the "Caius Iacob" international contest
- Academician F.G Filip acknowledged by Aurel Vlaicu University
- Ramona Lile: We wish to support the Romanian community from Hungary
- 2013 Call for ESF Exploratory Workshops
- 21st World Futures Studies Federation World Conference
Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad in collaboration with ATRU (The Documentation and Information Center for the National Self-government of Romanians across Hungary) established a new accord meant to help preserve Romanian customs and habits in Romanian communities across Hungary.
“It`s a framework agreement meant to allow further joint projects aimed at supporting Romanian communities from within Hungary. It is very important that our national traits be maintained in these communities, to be passed on to the coming generations. I am convinced that through these civic and cultural activities that are to be conducted in cooperation with our partner institution, we help preserve the Romanian spirit across the border” pointed out Rector Ramona Lile.
“We wish for our joint actions to support Romanian culture and to create ties between the Romanian community from Hungary and the domestic one. Aurel Vlaicu University of Arad is able to support these undertakings and possesses the required expertise to develop relations between the two communities. Aurel Vlaicu state university has always been a trustworthy partner for the Romanian community form Hungary” added Mariana Negreu Vetro director of ATRU`s Documentation and Information Center.
Article published on: 17 March 2017, 13:29.